Welcome to The Disney Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop here at Focused on the Magic where each week bloggers gather to link up and share their Wordless Wednesday or Almost Wordless Wednesday Disney related picture posts.
This week's theme is The Disney Days of Summer
Friday is the First Day of Summer. Even if you've never been on a Disney trip in the summer you can participate by sharing pictures of sunny day activities.
Summer time at Disney is hot, hot, hot!
I decided to share a few of my favorite activities in a photo collage. The Yacht & Beach Club and Animal Kingdom Lodge pools are a delightful way to swim away the heat.
Paul driving a water mouse past the Contemporary on the way to the Wilderness Lodge. It was quite a challenge taking that picture as I was driving my own water mouse and trying to negotiate his wake while shooting. We both had a great day on the water zipping around. A pair of frosty Blue Raspberry Goofy Glacier at Animal Kingdom was a refreshing treat from the heat on a very hot day. Lastly, the new Dumbo ride is nice cool ride on a summers day.
- Questions? Look to The Disney Wordless Wednesday 411 page if you have any questions about linking up or feel free to email me.
- No linky posts please (they take away precious visitors from the other bloggers linked up here) and please use a direct URL to your post.
- Place the button code provided below in your sidebar and/or your post. It helps spread the word in the online community. This is the Disney Wordless Wednesday Blog hop hosted by Deb at Focused on the Magic.com.
- Please leave a comment below after you link up and tell me what you think of the theme, my picture and whatever else is on your mind this week! I love reading your comments and seeing your posts!
- Help spread the word in the Disney Facebook and Twitter online community about your post and the hop. The great success of this hop is because you spread the pixie dust with your efforts and with your fabulous posts! Thank you!