Welcome to The Disney Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop here at Focused on the Magic where each week we gather with other Disney Bloggers to link up and share our Wordless Wednesday or Almost Wordless Wednesday Disney related picture posts.
It's good to be back! Well, sort of anyway. It's always sad until I start planning our next trip.We had a great time and I have lots of news and pictures to share ( when my laptop is fixed;) but today we are blog hopping so let's get on with the hop!
►5/29 This week's theme is Celebrate Your Country!
Show us some of the ways Disney celebrates your country in Disney Parks, Cruises or Adventures by Disney.
A few creative ideas: colors of your countries flag, hats, flags, a patriotic show, pavilion or even food.
Yummy patriotic red, white & blue cupcakes.
The American Dream Slushie
Spirit of America Fife & Drum Corps at Epcot's American Adventure.
Spirit of America Fife & Drum Corps at Epcot's American Adventure flag salute.
Hall of Presidents at Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World.
- Questions? Look to The Disney Wordless Wednesday 411 page if you have any questions about linking up or feel free to email me.
- No linky posts please (they take away from the other bloggers linked up here) and please use a direct URL to your post.
- Place the button code provided below in your sidebar and/or your post. It helps spread the word in the online community. This is the Disney Wordless Wednesday Blog hop hosted by Deb at Focused on the Magic.com.
- Please leave a comment below after you link up and tell me what you think of the theme, my picture and whatever else is on your mind this week! I love reading your comments and seeing your posts!
- Help spread the word in the Disney Facebook and Twitter online community about your post and the hop. The great success of this hop is because you spread the pixie dust with your efforts each week with your fabulous posts! Thank you!
Thanks so much to Mike at My Dreams of Disney and Beth of Pursuing the Magic for helping out while I was gone. I know everyone had a good time because of all of your efforts. I wish I could have done more posting but I soon found out after checking out of the Animal Kingdom Lodge and switching over to Saratoga Springs and then to the Boardwalk that all WiFi was not created to be equally strong throughout Disney World! Not complaining, just sayin' ;)