This week's theme is Disney Couture.
We see uniquely designed and themed fashions on Cast Members everywhere in the parks. I chose to share pictures of the Citizens of Hollywood (Streetmosphere) at Disney's Hollywood Studios. They always have the most authentic and detailed looking costumes from a time when fashion was flamboyant and fun. Each dress is a work of art and tailored to the actresses onstage personality making it a fashion statement.
- Officer First Class William Club to the rescue of Honey Darling, the darling of Hollywood.
- Minerva Limpwhistle with Malcom Macheezmo clutching the super star!
- The Divine Dorma Nesmond holding one of her many awards for Best Actress, 1933 “From Nowhere to Enternity”
- Starlet ~ Joodie Patootie
- Starlet ~ Cynthia Bloom striking a glam pose for the camera
Time to link up your Wordless Wednesday...