Welcome to The Disney Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop here at Focused on the Magic.com where each week we gather with other Bloggers to link up and share our Wordless Wednesday or Almost Wordless Wednesday Disney related picture posts.
This week's theme is the Disney inspired Letter "L". We've been moving through the alphabet. I've enjoyed going through all my pictures looking for just the right ones for this week.
- Buzz Lightyear at the Flower & Garden Festival.
- Lotso Bear at the Flower & Garden Festival.
- Sweet treats at Les Halles Bakery in the France Pavilion.
- LeFou Brew at Gaston's Tavern.
- Simba, Lion King Topiary.
- 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea from the early 90's.
- Little Mermaid sculpture.
- Liberty Belle in the Magic Kingdom.
- LeCellier in Epcot.
- Sancai-Glazed Lokapala (or "heavenly king") in the China Pavilion. They served as a tomb guardian. The unglazed head is molded with a foreign face. The color is achieved through sancal, a Chinese word meaning "three glazes." The name refers to the three different oxides used to create colors, such as iron for yellow and brown tones, copper for green tones, and cobalt for blue. Sancal decoration reached its peak during the Tang Dynasty (8th Century).
- Look to The Disney Wordless Wednesday 411 page if you have any questions about linking up or feel free to email me.
- No linky posts please (they take away from the other bloggers linked up here) and please use a direct URL to your post.
- Place the button code provided below in your sidebar and/or your post. It helps spread the word in the online community. This is the Disney Wordless Wednesday Blog hop hosted by Deb at Focused on the Magic.com.
- Please leave a comment below after you link up and tell me what you think of the theme, my picture and whatever else is on your mind this week! I love reading your comments and seeing your posts!
- Help spread the word in the Disney Facebook and Twitter online community about your post and the hop. The great success of this hop is because you spread the pixie dust with your efforts each week with your fabulous posts! Thank you!