This week's theme is "Flowers & Gardens". The Epcot Flower and Garden Festival in Walt Disney World is in full bloom so I thought I would share some of the highlights I look forward to seeing. This special event is included in your park admission and runs till May 30, 2016.
- Outdoor Kitchens offering delectable small plates and beverages are located throughout the World Showcase. Pictured above is Frushi,my favorite from Japan.
- This year there is a brand new Harmony Gardens Musical Playground for the kids featuring state-of-the-art net climbers.
- More than 70 world-renowned Disney-themed topiaries are on display throughout the park.
- Vibrant gardens, flower towers and wildlife habitats. Check out the butterfly house!
- Inspirational exhibits, seminars and how-to demonstrations. Oh and there is plenty of shopping!
- Garden Rocks™ Outdoor Concert Series featuring throwback beats from fan-favorite bands.
- Hop around and get to know everyone linked up. People will be more likely to visit your blog if you visit and comment on theirs.
I love reading your comments!
- Place the button code provided below in your sidebar and/or your post.
- Spread the word. This is the Disney Wordless Wednesday Blog hop hosted by Deb at Focused on the Magic.com.
- Themes for the month can be found on The Disney Wordless Wednesday 411 page.
The great success of this hop is because you! Thank you!