This week I am sharing a collage of wine tastings, one of our favorite things to do at Epcot's Food & Wine Festival at the Walt Disney World Resort. It's a great opportunity to sample new wines from around the world, learn about the regions culture, how the grapes are grown, food pairings and so much more. Just another plus of magic at the festival.
Each week is a unique theme that you can choose to follow along with or if you'd like, share any of your Wordless Wednesday travel photos.
This week's theme:
Singles, Families, Couples let's see some of your favorites at the Disney Parks.
- Questions? Look to The Disney Wordless Wednesday 411 page if you have any questions about linking up or feel free to email me.
- No linky posts please (they will be deleted) and please use a direct URL to your post.
- Place the button code provided below in your sidebar and/or your post. It helps spread the word in the online community. This is the Disney Wordless Wednesday Blog hop hosted by Deb at Focused on the Magic.com.
- Please leave a comment below after you link up. I love reading your comments and seeing your posts!
- Help spread the word in the Disney Facebook and Twitter online community about your post and the hop.