It's a fun blog hop for sharing your Disney memories and pictures. There's a theme each week that you can follow if you wish. Facebook pictures, Twitter, Tumblr, Reddit, Flickr or video posts are all welcome. You can even email your pictures and I will be happy to add them to this page. Email your picture to Deb at email@example.com. I'll make every effort to get them posted right away.
The theme for this week's Disney Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop, 9/12/12 is
Peter just let his AS disabilities go and stepped up all by himself for his very first pin trade in 2000. The Boardwalk greeter was so kind and patient with him. I could here him talking to her quietly. We had discussed pin trading often, picked out a few pins to trade and he had watched his brother trade many times on previous trips. I guess all the preparation worked. That was a magical moment!
One night we were headed to Epcot for Illuminations. Rushing from the Contemporary platform I asked the operator if we'd make it to Epcot in time to see Illuminations. The CM just shrugged. He showed us to the second or third car, all by ourselves. The monorail ride was quiet and seemed slower than usual. Just as we passed in front of Space Ship Earth the monorail glided to a stop. I immediately thought it was broken and that we'd be stuck there for awhile, high up in the air with the World Showcase on one side and Space Ship Earth on the other. I remember saying to DH, we are going to miss the whole thing because something is wrong with the monorail.
Just then the fireworks started. All of us sat there in shock and awe as we watched Illuminations perched high above the World Showcase.
Time to link up...
9/19 -Disney Food & Drink
9/26 - The Letter "E"
10/3 - "Your Calendar Shot for October"
Please keep in mind you don't have to post along with the theme, but your picture post does have to be Disney related. This is a Disney WW Blog Hop after all!
- For themes: check the Focused on the Magic weekly recap, Facebook, and Twitter on Saturday. Here are the themes for the next month.
- Read The Disney Wordless Wednesday 411 if you have any questions about linking up or feel free to email me.
- No linky posts allowed (it would take away from the other bloggers linked up here) and a direct URL to the post.
- Please seriously consider using the button code provided below in your sidebar and/or your post. It really helps spread the word in the online community. This is the Disney Wordless Wednesday Blog hop hosted by Deb at Focused on the Magic.com.
- Please leave a comment below after you link up and tell me what you think of the theme, my picture and whatever else is on your mind this week! I love to read your comments!
- Would you like to link up but you are baffled by this blog hop thing? Hop on over to The Disney Wordless Wednesday 411 page for more info than you probably want to know.
Have a Disney Day!