Thanks for stopping by! Welcome to The Disney Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop here at Focused on the Magic where each week bloggers gather to link up and share their Wordless Wednesday or Almost Wordless Wednesday Disney related picture posts.
6/12►This week's theme is Disney Dads
Sunday is Father's Day! We're celebrating on the hop by featuring Disney Dads: Fathers, Grandfathers, Care Givers, Uncles, famous father's like Walt Disney, Goofy, Baloo, Uncle Scrooge, Pongo, Tramp, Mr. Darling, The COP Father...you get the idea.
I chose to do a photo collage of my dear dear sweet husband who is an amazing Disney Dad to our 2 fine young men. I had a hard time picking out only a few pictures. I could easily fill a book of great Disney moments and memories we've shared as a family. Happy Father's Day Paul!
Some of these pictures need a little explanation.
- Putting at Epcot's Flower & Garden Festival, early 2000.
- Touring Crescent Lake on The Breathless at Yacht & Beach Club Resorts.
- Wilderness Lodge 60th birthday
- "New Client", Paul told Pinocchio he'd represent him anytime.
- Classic castle shot minus me.
- "Under da sea" at Castaway Cay on a Disney cruise to Nassau.
- "Paul in Space" at Kennedy Space Center. We rented a car and took a day trip up the Space Coast after our Disney cruise and before returning to the Boardwalk.
- Disney through the years display at Town Square before it became Mickey's meet and greet.
- Wilderness Lodge Rock and Silver Creek Springs Pool. Paul's favorite resort!
- Questions? Look to The Disney Wordless Wednesday 411 page if you have any questions about linking up or feel free to email me.
- No linky posts please (they take away from the other bloggers linked up here) and please use a direct URL to your post.
- Place the button code provided below in your sidebar and/or your post. It helps spread the word in the online community. This is the Disney Wordless Wednesday Blog hop hosted by Deb at Focused on the Magic.com.
- Please leave a comment below after you link up and tell me what you think of the theme, my picture and whatever else is on your mind this week! I love reading your comments and seeing your posts!
- Help spread the word in the Disney Facebook and Twitter online community about your post and the hop. The great success of this hop is because you spread the pixie dust with your efforts and with your fabulous posts! Thank you!