It's a fun blog hop for sharing your Disney memories and pictures. There's a theme each week that you can follow if you wish. Facebook pictures, Twitter, Tumblr, Reddit, Flickr or video posts are all welcome. You can even email your pictures and I will be happy to add them to this page.
Time to link up...
Please read before you link up today:
You may want to wait a Minnie minute before you link up. Since I'm still here in Disney World, I need your help again this week. Whomever links up first is the designated "line leader" for the day;) The "line leaders" job is to contact me if they see the rules of the hop aren't being observed (spammers beware!) or there are glitches in the linky system.
Please email me, Deb at firstname.lastname@example.org if you observe any problems. I'll make every effort to fix them right away.
My iphone 4s does everything but let me put in Captha codes. If you don't hear from me in your comments, it's not because I don't ♥ you. I will visit each pixie dusted post and I'll be back next week with lots of new stories and pictures to post:)
Please keep in mind you don't have to post along with the theme, but your picture post does have to be Disney related. This is a Disney WW Blog Hop after all!
- Read The Disney Wordless Wednesday 411 if you have any questions about linking up or feel free to email me.
- No linky posts allowed (it would take away from the other bloggers linked up here) and a direct URL to the post.
- Please seriously consider using the button code provided below in your sidebar and/or your post. It helps spread the word in the online community. This is the Disney Wordless Wednesday Blog hop hosted by Deb at Focused on the Magic.com.
- Please leave a comment below after you link up and tell me what you think of the theme, my picture and whatever else is on your mind this week! I love to read your comments!
- Help spread the word in the Disney Facebook and Twitter online community about your post and the hop. The great success of this hop is because you spread the pixie dust with your efforts each week! Thank you!