You can link up a Facebook picture, Twitter, Tumblr, Reddit, Flickr, video post or your own blog post. The rules are few and linking up is simple. Hop along over to The Disney Wordless Wednesday 411 for all the details.
This week's theme is Your August Calendar Shot.
My calendar shot for the month is one I took in August on a very hot day on the Maharaja Jungle Trek, a self guided tour at Animal Kingdom. Sorry if you've already seen this picture here a few times, but I just had to use it for August.
Why this picture? Well, my birthday is this month and I happen to be a Leo. Yes, I know it's a stretch since this is a tiger not a lion. The lion in Animal Kingdom is always asleep when my safari truck rolls by and my one and only shot isn't a favorite. Hopefully, I'll get a good shot in September. There's another reason. Whenever I look at this picture I am reminded of that sizzling hot August day and the smart tigers lying about in their cool pond gazing up at us sweltering in the heat.
Today is the first Wednesday of the month so our theme is Your Calendar Shot.
Are you wondering what I'm talking about? Well, if you were to make a calendar which picture would you choose to represent this month?
Please keep in mind you don't have to post along with the theme, but your picture post does have to be Disney related. This is a Disney WW Blog Hop afterall!
- For themes: check the Focused on the Magic weekly recap (sorry, we didn't have one this week) or on Facebook, and Twitter on Saturday.
- Only put up the direct URL to your posts.
- Please, seriously consider using the button code provided below in your sidebar and/or your post. It helps spread the word.
- Add the link: Disney Wordless Wednesday Blog hop. If you would like to mention, hosted by Deb at Focused on the Magic.com, I would greatly appreciate it.
- This hop is a success each week because you spread the word!
- Please leave a comment below and tell me what you think of the theme, my picture and whatever else is on your mind this week! I love to read your comments!
Have a Happy Hop!