Welcome Disney friends to the 4/7 edition of Focused on the Magic's week in review!
I'd like to start off by wishing you all a very Happy Easter Sunday and a very Happy Passover which starts today!!
It's been a busy week for us getting ready for Easter. The eggs are colored, baskets are filled (shhh) and the yard well, it's getting there. The forsythia is in full bloom along with tulips and daffodils. Spring bunnies can be seen playing in the grass and a few frogs are in the ponds. Spring is in the air!
On to highlights of pixie dusted postulations from the past 2 weeks...
- April 1st kicked off of The Disney Mom $100 Disney Gift Card Giveaway
- In Disney InsidEAR news stories this week we shared:
- On Sunday I joined my friend Mike at My Dreams of Disney in his "Disney in Pictures" series. The theme was "Favorite Restaurants" and I shared my favorite Le Cellier picture and review.
- The Disney Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop theme this week was in celebration of Spring, Easter and April Fools Day with Hats, Caps, Bonnets & Bows. I chose a few personal faves to share and 33 bloggers linked up! Thank you all for linking up and for sharing your day with us!!
- Photo Flashback Friday took us back in time once again, to the Flower & Garden Festival and Pixie Hollow Fairy Houses.
The theme for the Disney Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop 4/11/12 is ......
In the parks, in the shows, movies, rides and attractions there's adventure everywhere.
Let's share our adventures at the hop!
Till next time!
Stay focused on the magic!
Sort of related articles