Welcome to our Week in Review at Focused on the Magic! We focused on the magic of Disney this week with photo fun hops, friends & flashbacks, and a new giveaway of a
$100 Disney Gift Card!!
On to our roundup of pixie dusted postulations from this past week...
- We kicked off this past week by joining my friend Beth at Pursuing the Magic as part of On Safari in Harambe series. On Tuesday we teamed up with The Disney Bloggers Group again to offer our readers ‘One More Giveaway’ of a $100 Disney Gift Card!There's still time to enter. It closes March 6th at midnight.
- The Disney Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop theme this week was Your March Calendar Shot. I couldn't decide on just one picture, so I created a photo montage Kilimanjaro Safari . There were 29 awesome Disney bloggers linked up to the hop this past week, check them all out right here!
- On Thursday, we shared a few great videos, CLICK HERE, of the Disney Cruise Line's brand new Disney Fantasy arriving in NYC, sailing past The Statue Of Liberty after traveling nearly 3,800 miles across the Atlantic Ocean from Bremerhaven, Germany.
- For our Thrifty Thursday series we shared a few tips.The highly anticipated Free Dining Offer is back for Disney VISA card holders and T-shirts for One More Day were on sale for one day only at TDS!
- Photo Flashback Friday took us back in time once again, to a great family trip and Flights of Wonder in Animal Kingdom. Join us next week as we take a Disney trip back in time each week.
- Also on Friday I was honored to be interviewed by The Colorado Mountain Mom's Blog. Check it out here!
- For Saturday Shorts this week, we shared videos of the Fantasy christening with Mariah Carey as the Godmother and a video of the "One More Day' celebration in Disneyland and Disney World.
The theme for the Disney Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop 3/7/12 is ......
Flowers & Gardens
I hope we'll see you at the hop!
Come join us as we flash back in time with photos from our past Disney adventures on Photo Flashback Friday. It's free to link up, it's fun and a great way to preserve precious Disney memories.
Till next time!
Stay focused on the magic!