This week's theme is Disney Dad
Disney Dads are Fathers, Grandfathers, Care Givers, Uncles, famous father's like Walt Disney, Goofy, Baloo, Uncle Scrooge, Pongo, Tramp, Mr. Darling, The COP Father...you get the idea.
Meet my husband, Focused on the Magic Dad, Paul and see his fun loving DisneySides....
- The golfer putting around a Mickey course.
- Cruising Bay Lake on The Breathless.
- Surprise birthday party in Walt Disney World.
- Smiling lawyer with his favorite witness, Pinnochio.
- Dad in Space.
- Magic Kingdom, the fountain of youth.
- Diver Dad on Castaway Cay
- Enjoying the wonders of The Wilderness Lodge
- Dad's into Dopey or being Dopey.
- Dad taking a dip after a day in the parks.
Time to link up your Wordless Wednesday post....
- Please leave a comment below before you link up. I love reading your comments!
- Place the button code provided below in your sidebar and/or your post.
- Spread the word. This is the Disney Wordless Wednesday Blog hop hosted by Deb at Focused on the Magic.com.
- Help spread the word in the Disney Facebook and Twitter online community about your post and the hop.
- Themes can be found on The Disney Wordless Wednesday 411 page.