- Walt Disney World: Limited Time Magic
- Magic Kingdom: New Fantasyland Now Open, Expansion Continues
- Epcot: Test Track Now Open; New French Restaurant Now Open, The Kinsey Collection Previews
- Downtown Disney: Splitsville Luxury Lanes
- Resorts: Senses – A Disney Spa at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort
- Disney Sports: Walt Disney World Marathon Celebrates 20th Anniversary and Atlanta Braves Spring Training Returns
YOU COULD WIN SOME DISNEY TIME
This could be your year to hit the pause button on the hustle and bustle of everyday life and spend some Disney Time with your favorite people doing things together you might not get to do at home. Dance, clap and sing along with some beloved Disney tunes. Eat ice cream for breakfast. Spin in teacups. Chase Mickey Mouse balloons. Giggle and goof off with abandon. Do whatever the kids want to do.
On Disney Time, everything is magic and everyone is just about the same age. The memories that you create together live in your hearts forever. So, pick the vacation that’s right for you and enter for a chance to win! Disney Parks is giving away one vacation per day for 31 days!
Click this link "DISNEY TIME" Sweepstakes to enter.
Way back in October Disney Parks announced they would Roll Out the Unexpected with Weekly Surprises for the new year. Walt Disney World and Disneyland guests would find an extra sprinkle of pixie dust each week when they visit the resorts during 2013.
Sounds intriguing doesn't it? I know I'm looking forward to it. I think it'll be much more fun than the YOMD was. It was always a moment of mixed emotions for my kids when they saw a guest receive a dream prize. Happy for them but feeling a little left out that it wasn't for them. Well, now we can all experience the magic and for a whole week!
The time has come for Limited Time Magic to kick off at Walt Disney World Resort with a week-long
"Bling in the New Year" dance party - a chance for children of all ages to celebrate the start of 2013. Including live entertainment on Rockettower Plaza Stage in Tomorrowland at Magic Kingdom Park, the dance party will feature Disney characters dressed in their New Year's best beginning Dec. 30 through Jan. 5.
Limited Time Magic is here or is it ear?
2013 will be the "Year of the Ear"- Monthly starting in January, new, limited-release Disney couture Ear Hats and head wear to add to your collection, from funky to fun, limited release designs will be available every month as part of Disney Parks' Limited Time Magic.
Here’s a sampling of Limited Time Magic in store for guests in 2013 — for a limited time only as per Disney Parks:
- True Love: Celebrate romance and enchantment throughout Valentine’s Week with special moments and entertainment geared to lovebirds. Guests can celebrate their Valentine as Magic Kingdom and Disneyland turn up the romance, complete with their iconic castles bathed in hues of red and pink. Disney Princes join their Princesses to meet park guests in special settings, prix fixe menus turn up at select restaurants and Valentine collectibles will be offered for the week.
- Independence Week: It’s red, white and blue as Disney Parks salutes America with a 4th of July Fireworks Party — for an entire week, with patriotic lighting bathing the Disney castles on both coasts. Mickey Mouse appears in his patriotic finest and guests will find special USA shirts, Ear Hats and other limited-edition souvenirs.
- During “Long Lost Friends Week,” lesser-known Disney characters will move from the shadows to the spotlight with meet-and-greets on both coasts. Photo opps with characters that could include Flik, Clarabelle Cow, Remy, Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum will surprise and delight guests. And Disney guests will even have the chance to vote online for which characters they want to see.
- Pirate Week: Why talk like a pirate one day when you could celebrate these scalawags all week long? The adventures of Jack Sparrow come to life like never before during a bicoastal buccaneer bash in which Disneyland and Walt Disney World become pirate-palooza: pirate bands, pirate meet-and-greets and more.
- Dapper Dans Sing Boy Bands: Dapper Dans, the iconic quartet from Main Street, U.S.A., will add a special finale to their show, claiming the title of the “Original Boy Band” and delivering a medley of hits from One Direction, *NSYNC and the Backstreet Boys.
- Unleash the Villains: A Friday the 13th in 2013 is a special day, so Disneyland and Disney Hollywood Studios are staying open until the 13th Hour (1 a.m.). Maleficent, Capt. Hook, Jafar and other Disney villains host a dance party, complete with limited-edition collectibles and nighttime mischief on Sept. 13.
- Golden Horseshoe Revue: A tribute to the fabled Frontierland show comes to Disneyland for one month only, bringing back some of fun-filled humor, songs and dance numbers often enjoyed by Walt Disney himself.
What Disney fun are you looking forward to this year?