Silent Sunday is a fun creative challenge and a break from blogging articles. You may even gain some inspiration for picture taking on your next trip.
In light of the big announcement this week I thought it would be a good time to look back at a few favorite memories of the Norway Pavilion in Epcot.
Time to link up your Silent Sunday in the Parks...
Silent Sunday is different from our Disney Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop in that, there is no theme, no text with the picture. Just a photo.
There are just a few simple rules if you link up:
- Link to one Disney related photo on your blog, Facebook, Flickr etc.
- No words in the post just the picture. Let that one picture speak for itself.
- The link must go directly to your Silent Sunday post. No link exchange posts or ads please.
- You must own the picture. No "borrowing".
- Add the button to your post.There will be no words so this is the only way for people to find more Silent Sunday photos..