Here's a quick look at some of our pixie dusted blog postulations from this past week a sneak peak at what's coming up next week here on Focused on the Magic.
You'll also see our newest feature, "What did you write about this week" link up at the bottom of the post. It's one that all Disney bloggers can participate in.
This week on Focused on the Magic...
- New! Just started today! Disney's Frozen Blu-ray DVD Combo Pack, Giveaway & Printables!
- Foodie Friday at Epcot's Yorkshire County Fish Shop - Yum!!
- Disney twenty-three Spring Issue Celebrates Disney's Contributions to the 1964–65 New York World's Fair. This is a must have for World's Fair Fans!
Next on Focused on the Magic...
Get ready for some Disney History next Wednesday, 2/26/14 on the Disney Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop. Your choice The Letter "T" or Disney History.
Share your post below in the Link-up.
The only requirements are:
- Tell me what your post is about in the comment section below. I love reading your comments.
- You must be the author of the post.
- The post must be about Disney.
- No posts from hops, link-ups, week in reviews or press releases.
- You must use the direct url to the post itself, not your blog’s homepage url.
You can spread the word with the button if you would like.
Instead of NAME please enter your posts title. This will help people know what your post is about. If you’d like to include your blog name, use it in parentheses AFTER the post title in the name field.