This is it --Summer has arrived! Time to break out the BBQ, fire it up and start flippin' some hamburgers. I don't know about yours but my family has enjoyed some fabulous burgers in the Disney Parks. The burgers I prepare at home are a far cry from a good park burger, but I try and I'm always learning.
I learned a few new hamburger factoids from our Disney Parks InsidEARS Community Managers, Marissa and Kelly.
Let's see what they are up to and get the latest scoop in their own words.
At Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort there are many different ways to show your burger appreciation, from the classic cheeseburger to the decadent lobster-topped Grand Floridian Burger. As your Disney Parks InsidEARS Community Managers, we’ve done our research (and plenty of taste-testing) and narrowed down some of our favorite burger picks from both Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort.
– Angus 1/3 lb. chuck burger with home-style chili, cheese and a hand-battered onion ring. Served with sweet potato fries or zesty slaw. Veggie burger available upon request
– Certified Angus beef and applewood bacon patty stuffed with cheese, topped with crispy pickled jalapenos and chipotle mayo on a potato bun. Served with fries and a trio of dipping sauces.
– This burger is basted with tangy steak sauce and topped with bleu cheese crumbles. Served with a tangy vegetable salad or Flyby Fries . (Veggie burger available upon request.)
– A twist on the traditional hamburger, this lamb burger is topped with piquillo peppers, spicy feta, arugula, lemon dill aioli, pickled red onion, all on a brioche bun. Served with Uva Fries.
– Ground Angus burger with Teriyaki Sauce, fresh grilled pineapple, havarti cheese, bacon, lettuce and tomato on a multigrain bun with choice of Sweet Potato Fries or Green Papaya Slaw.
– Angus chuck burger, butter-poached Lobster with red onion marmalade, crispy prosciutto and arugula on a brioche bun with chips.
Burgers are also served with apple slices or french fries.: This quick service location is perfect for the burger-on-the-go. And with a stocked toppings bar, each trip you can create your own signature burger. Toppings include: lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, onions, relish, green peppers, mushrooms, grilled onions, BBQ sauce, mayonnaise, mustard, ketchup, and cheese sauce
– Flame broiled Angus burger patty topped with grilled hot dog, sauerkraut, and sauteed onions, drizzled with ketchup, mustard and crowned with a pickle spear. Served with a choice of cucumber salad or french fries.
– A perfect non-meat option, this vegetable patty is topped with cucumber planks, vine-ripened tomatoes, grilled red onions, peppery arugula, and pickle spear drizzled with balsamic vinegar. Served with a choice of cucumber salad or sweet potato fries
– The Cheddar cheeseburger is topped with fried shrimp, a sweet onion ring, tomato, pickle, lettuce and their own special sauce.
Now, I'm hungry for a hamburger! So what's your favorite burger in The Parks? I like it simple. My favorite is the Angus Beef Burger at the Grand Floridian Cafe with a tomato slice and lettuce. Oh and maybe a pickle:)
Have a Disney Day!