The Kunekune Pigs Ham it Up and an Artful Pig Paints, All at Affection Section at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park.
Some rare pigs made their debut late last year at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park. And these are some pretty smart swine.
Here are just some of the locations you can pick up your favorite soft pretzel at Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World Resort.Disneyland Resort
- -Wetzel’s Pretzels®, Downtown Disney District: Located next to RIDEMAKERZ and Haagen-Dazs®, snack on fresh, fancy pretzels like the Cheese Meltdown, Grateful Garlic and Sinful Cinnamon.
- -Bayside Brews, Disney California Adventure park: Enjoy a brew (if you’re over 21, of course) and a variety of soft pretzels like the Jalapeno Cheese-filled Pretzel, Cream Cheese-filled Pretzel and Mickey Mouse Pretzel with Cheese.
- -Bengal Barbecue, Disneyland park: The Mickey Mouse Pretzel and Jalapeno Cheese-Filled Pretzels serve as extra provisions on your journey through Adventureland.
Disneyland Pretzel Carts
- -Refreshment Corner, Disneyland park: Mickey Mouse Pretzel, Jalapeno Cheese-filled Pretzel and Cream Cheese-filled Pretzel. Add a cup of cheese to your pretzel for extra dipping delight.
- - Fantasyland (Mickey Pretzel & Cream Cheese-filled Pretzel) in the area in front of “it’s a small world”
- - Tomorrowland (Mickey Pretzel & Cream Cheese-filled Pretzel) in front of Red Rockett’s Pizza Port
- - Frontierland (Mickey Pretzel & Jalapeno Cheese-filled Pretzel) across from the Mark Twain Riverboat Dock
Walt Disney World Resort
- -Wetzel’s Pretzels®, Downtown Disney West Side: Wetzel’s Pretzels is a perfect stop to fuel up between shopping, dining and entertainment adventures. Located next to Characters in Flight and the bridge to Downtown Disney Pleasure Island, there are seven tasty varieties of pretzels and dipping sauce options. Be sure to try the Pepperoni Twist — a fresh-baked cheese pretzel topped with pepperoni. Or try the Sinful Cinnamon — a sweet treat coated with cinnamon and sugar. Grab a table on the patio to enjoy the atmosphere and your twisted treat.
- -Germany pavilion, Epcot World Showcase: Make a stop in the quaint German village at Epcot for an authentic snack as you tour World Showcase. Chomp on a flavorful hand stretched pretzel (or “bretzeln” as they say in Germany) to the tune of authentic music as you get lost in the charming cobblestone plaza.
- -Frontierland, Magic Kingdom theme park: This Mickey Mouse-shaped, tasty treat is the talk of the town and, here at Walt Disney World, is only available at one location: Frontierland Pretzel Wagon. You can find the wagon between the Diamond Horseshoe and Pecos Bill Cafe (next to the Turkey Leg cart). The cheese or chocolate dipping sauces are the “icing on the pretzel” that make this a must-eat treat.
More Pretzel Fun at Walt Disney World:
All Disney theme parks have their special sprinkling of pretzel options. Be on the lookout for a popular fan favorite, the Cream Cheese Pretzel. This pretzel is filled with a sweet cream cheese and dusted with sweet crumbs. You can find this one at The Lunching Pad in Tomorrowland at Magic Kingdom, the Pretzel Garden cart on The Streets of America in Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Fife & Drum Tavern at the American Adventure pavilion in Epcot World Showcase. Also featured at Fife & Drum Tavern, and at Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park, is the Jalapeno Cheese Stuffed Pretzel. It’s a perfectly pretzel way to spice up any day — but especially on National Pretzel Day!
DIVERSE DISNEY DINING: There are more than 475 unique places to dine across Walt Disney World Resort, including full-service and quick-service restaurants and portable food carts. In all, more than 6,000 different food items are available.