Thanks for stopping by our weekly recap. It's been a fun and at times wild week at Focused on the Magic! We had our first snowfall of the year, turning the landscape into a winter wonderland. As beautiful as it was, the ice made it more difficult to hit the streets to burn up calories. I took to the dreadmill and watched Disneynature: African Cats. The movie takes you into the wilds of Africa and wreaks havoc on your emotions. While running or walking on the dreadmill, I like to envision myself in the movie setting. I really enjoyed running across Africa with the lions. Check back for my movie review. I have thoughts and concerns about the African Cats.
We were busy:
- On Monday, I spent way too much time on Pinterest sharing pics, adding pins and visiting friends boards. It's addicting!
- Tuesday I wrote an article for the Magical Blogorail.We all shared our Favorite Disney Snacks. Hop aboard and check out our faves.
- Water, Water Wordless Wednesday was a huge success. Mine was a sunset picture from a Disney Caribbean Cruise on The Wonder ~ Check out all 32 Great Bloggers who linked up their picture posts.
- Photo Flashback Friday was my tribute to the Kodak company with a Kodachrome Day . Please join us and link up your Disney Photo Flashback post next Friday. We'll leave the light on for ya'.
Thanks for stopping by!
- The theme for next week's Disney Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop will be: Wildlife
- The Disney Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop theme for the week of 2/1 is: February Calendar Shot! Choose one of your Disney pictures to represent the month of February.
- I'm looking forward to reading part #4 of Pursuit of Pirates at Pursuing The Magic next week.
Keep moving forward and stay focused on the magic!